Our Service is free and this is how it works:
- We will assist you in repairing your r/c item. We will diagnose what we believe the problem to be and help you repair it.
- You must stay with your r/c item while the work is being done.
- Parts are not included.
If you are unable to use our free service this is how it works:
- Drop off your r/c item for repair to one of our technicians.
- Drop off service is $20.00 per hour (minimum 1 hour will be charged).
- If the vehicle needs to be cleaned before we can work on it, we will charge an additional $5.00.
- Any item left after 30 days from drop off date will incur an additional $20.00 a week storage fee. After 180 days it is considered abandonded and becomes property of High Desert Hobbies.
- Does not include parts.
Services we offer:
Engine Break Ins
**Prior to bringing in electric r/c items please make sure that there are working batteries in the remote and the r/c battery is charged.
**For nitro items: Please bring everything needed to start the engine, such as glow igniter, fuel, receiver batteries, radio, etc..
We will do our best to diagnose and repair your item quickly and cost effectively, but not always does our initial diagnoses solve the problem so we may need to contact you for further repair authorization. If we are unable to solve your problem our service will be free, but parts must be paid for before we can release the r/c item.